Answered By: Laura Costello
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2019     Views: 96

The US government maintains a National Center for Education Statistics called College Navigator. You can search by the name of each school and then find this kind of information for each school under the heading "Programs and Majors."  In addition, each institution should provide, on its website, a document called a Common Data Set, which provides detailed annual information on enrollment. For example, here is the Common Data Set for Stony Brook University. The easiest way to locate a Common Data Set is to Google the name of the institution and the words Common Data Set. 

Related Topics

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148
(631) 632-7148 more info
Reference Desk
Reference Desk more info more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.