Answered By: Chris Kretz
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2022     Views: 54

All reserve requests can be placed using the forms on this page. Requests for electronic reserves can be submitted here. Where possible and in accordance with copyright guidelines, we will digitize physical items (chapters, articles, etc.) for course reserves.  Teaching assistants and faculty can find more information here.

Related Topics

    Contact Us!

    (631) 632-7148 more info
    Reference Desk more info more info

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.