Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2014     Views: 154

Thank you for your question.

You must speak with your current professor about this.  According to the university's webpage on Academic Integrity, "Submitting the same paper in more than one course without permission of the instructors" is consider academic dishonesty.

I know it's not an entire paper, but I would definitely recommend speaking with your professor about what she or he will allow.

You might consider using the same source but re-writing the sentences, paraphrasing the previous sentences, or some other alternative.  But, again, the decision will be up to your professor.

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.