Answered By: Clara Tran
Last Updated: May 28, 2023     Views: 59

Special Collections does not circulate material. To view items held within the many collections, you must email or call the Special Collections and University Archives to make an appointment in advance.  Prior to visiting, please read the department's guidelines for access. See the link below.

Related Topics

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148
(631) 632-7148 more info
Reference Desk
Reference Desk more info more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.