Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2014     Views: 180

Faculty members and instructors can place an item on reserve by completing the appropriate online request form.  All requests for materials to be placed on reserve must be submitted online.

Additional information and guidelines for placing material on course reserve, audio-visual reserve and electronic reserve can also be found online.  

Call 631-632-7115 for more information.

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.