Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015     Views: 8

Yes, the Library has soil surveys for both counties available in their government documents collection on the 2nd floor core of the Melville Library. These are Reserve Books and are not allowed to leave the Library but may be used within the Library.

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.