Answered By: Laura Costello
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2016     Views: 87

For the most part, you are expected to be able to format and send your print job to the SINC site how you would like it set up, but if there is a printing mishap you believe you should be refunded for you can submit a ticket with ITSM (Information Technology Service Management). Access the ITSM Service Portal using the link below.

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.