Answered By: Laura Costello Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014 Views: 92
The library has McKinney’s Consolidated Laws of New York in print, as well as other print and online versions of New York State consolidated laws. The Government Documents collection in the Melville Library has the following print sets of New York State laws.
- McKinney’s Consolidated Laws of New York Annotated
- Call Number: KFN5030 1939 .A23
- New York Consolidated Laws Service
- Call Number: KFN5030 1976 .A23
- Goulds Consolidated Laws of New York.
- Call Number: KFN5029 .G68
McKinney’s Consolidated Laws of New York Annotated is also available in the Health Sciences Library.
- Health Sciences Library Reference Stacks
- Call Number: KFN 5990 A314 (ANALYZED)
New York State consolidated laws are also available through the LexisNexis Academic database:
From the library homepage use the blue search box in the upper left corner, select 'Databases.' From the alphabetical tabs on the top of the next page, look under “L” and select LexisNexis Academic.
On the top of the LexisNexis Academic homepage, there is option to “browse” which will allow users to browse sources and filter them by country (choose United States), region (choose New York), and type of materials. Laws will be under “legislation, statutes and codes.” You will then be able to browse and search within New York State Consolidated Laws Service.