Answered By: Michael Bailou Huang Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014 Views: 75
The AccessMedicine™ mobile view features an essential portion of the site's content optimized for the unique size and speed constraints of mobile browsers. To that end, the following content is available in this view:
- Harrison's Online
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013
- Picture Galleries from Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 6e
- Clinician's Pocket Reference: The Scut Monkey, 11e
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2013
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 6e
- Quick Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Drug monographs
To access this version of the site, you must log in using a personal profile name and password created at AccessMedicine from the database list of the Health Sciences Library. If you have not created such a profile, please visit the site on a nonmobile browser, select the "My AccessMedicine" tab, and follow the directions for creation of a personal profile. Once complete, you may return to the mobile view and use that username and password to access the site.
The AccessMedicine mobile view is optimized for the following smartphone operating systems: iPhone/iPhone 3G, Google’s Android, and BlackBerry Bold.