Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 866

You need to speak with the university's Division of Information Technology (DoIT). 

See link below.

Related Topics

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.