Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2014     Views: 37

We only have access to Cephalalgia, the journal you referenced, through December of 2009. You can request the articles through Inter-Library Loan (ILL) and we will try to obtain them from another library for you (see link below).

If you need additional help searching for resources, please contact the Health Sciences Library at 631-444-3099 or at 

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.