Answered By: Darren Chase Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 Views: 14
To find this information about Presidential elections, use the following steps:
1. Start at the library homepage: <http://library.stonybrook.edu
2. In the blue search box in the upper left corner, click on 'databases.'
3. Once you are on the databases page, Click on the letter A and scroll down to Almanac of American Politics.
4. Click on Almanac of American Politics. When it opens, you will see National Journal at the top because the Almanac is part of the National Journal electronically.
5. Under the Browse section, click "by location," then choose the state and district.
6. Once you are on the desired page the vote tallies are at the bottom.