Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015     Views: 55

To request an article (or book) unavailable through Stony Brook Univeristy Libraries, use our InterLibrary Loan (ILL) service.

If you affiliated with the Health Sciences Center,please see the inerlibrary loan information for HSL. For more information, please contact them directly at 631-444-2512.

If you are affiliated with the West Campus, please use their ILL service. To set up a new account, click on: First Time Users. For more information, please contact them at 631-632-7117. 


Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.