Answered By: Michael Bailou Huang
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2015     Views: 39

Enter 'eating disorders' into the blue search box on the library homepage (see link below) then click PEER REVIEWED. There will be a large number of results. Use the Refining Tool on the left side to narrow the search to what would best suit your needs. 

A good source for Social Welfare articles is Social Work Abstracts (see links below). In the search box, type in 'eating disorders.' Select the PEER REVIEWED from the box below the search box.

Another source you might consider using is the Subject Guide for Social Welfare.

Related Topics

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.