Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2014     Views: 212

To find articles published in scholarly journals, general magazines, or newspapers just use the Search Box at the top of the University Libraries homepage (

University Libraries also provides you with access to hundreds of research databases that contain articles.  Some databases are multidisciplinary and cover a wide range of topics (ex., Academic Search Complete), other databases are specific to a subject area (ex., Engineering Village).

To find the right database, click the 'databases' link in the search box area and then use the ALL SUBJECTS drop-down menu on the next page.  Or try one of our Subject Guides for your area of study.

If you would like assistance with you research, contact us via Ask A Librarian -- we are happy to help!

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.