Answered By: Darren Chase Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 Views: 70
You can use our online discovery tool, STARS, to export a citation for use in EndNote and other bibliographic management software. Using SBU Find, you can also view and copy a citation formated in MLA and APA styles.
For example, if you want to export a citation for the book The Birds by Camille Paglia follow the steps below:
- Search SBU Find for your title (or author or subject). You can search SBU Find via the University Libraries homepage.
- Click on your title on the results list to go to the item record page.
- On the item record page there is a top menu of four options for saving: cite this, text this, email this, and export record
- Click on Export Record and select 'Export to EndNote'
- Clicking on Cite This will dislplay citation for the title in MLA and APA formats.