Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016     Views: 49

There are various things you can try:

  1. See if there is a link on the page that says PDF, HTML Full-Text or Full-Text.
  2. If the full-text is not in one database, it may be in another.  Look for links that say: Link to Full-Text, Article Linker, Find Full Text @ SUNY Stony Brook, etc.
  3. If the full-text is not available in any database, search the Journal Catalog for the title of the journal in which the article was published and see if we have that year available.
  4. If the Library doesn't have the journal at all, you can request the article through InterLibrary Loan.

If you have any questions, or think there may be a problem with the database you are using, please call the Reference Desk at 632-7148.

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.