Answered By: Darren Chase
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2017     Views: 50

Please contact Ken Doyle in Circulation regarding damaged books. He can be reached at or 631-632-7138

Related Topics

Contact Us!

(631) 632-7148  more info
Reference Desk  more info  more info

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.