Answered By: Kathy Maxheimer Last Updated: Jul 30, 2014 Views: 68
To see how many books have been checked out, or to access your Library Account, please use the following steps:
1. Go to the Library Homepage at library.stonybrook.edu
2. In the center search box, click the catalog tab and then click the link to STARS, the library catalog.
3. Once in STARS, click the Sign-In located on the top right corner of the page.
4. Enter NetID and password. Once entered, the upper right corner will say MY ACCOUNT.
5. CLick on MY ACCOUNT and all of your library information & history will be available to you.
5. If using a public computer, please remember to logoff when you are finished.